Watch this video where I explain HOW I would teach you to sing!
NOTE: You can now choose to do your lessons either in-person or online from the comfort of your home, using Zoom or Skype!
Taron’s mission is to coach singers of all ages and levels to break through barriers of fears and bad habits, and guide them to find their own strong, healthy, balanced voice that they can keep for the rest of their lives!
Imagine this …
You finally decide to see what a qualified voice teacher can do for your singing … you get there and find out your teacher is professional, yet also very enthusiastic and fun which makes you feel relaxed and breaks down any fears you may have had … he assesses your voice and knows exactly where the number 1 issue lies … he instantly works with you on exercises to get you to correct that number 1 issue, and with that fixed it opens up areas of your voice you had no idea you could access. You then find yourself singing on another level with the control and confidence to want to sing for anyone, at any time there’s an opportunity!
What to expect from voice lessons with Taron
* Improved pitch and tone so your voice sounds warm and attractive!
* An expanded vocal range (yes there are ways to teach you to access that high (and low) part of your voice!)
* Control over your voice so that you can sing freely, without much effort or vocal strain
* A strong mix, which is a blend of your chest and head (low and high) voice, so there are no breaks when singing from the bottom to the top
* An understanding of where your voice is now, and what we will be doing together to get it to where we want it to be
* Confidence that there is no limit to how much your voice can improve once you learn proper techniques!
A teacher who never
Taron’s philosophy is simple: if the teacher keeps learning, the students learn that much more. Train with a vocal instructor who is just as passionate about learning as he is about teaching.
Good Singing Technique
My goal is to train voices to sing in a free and natural manner, smoothly, from the bottom of the range to the top with no breaks or sudden changes in quality.
I’ll help you improve your range, endurance, stamina, breath control, resonance, vocal strength and vocal quality across all styles of music without fatigue or damage to the voice.
Training is based on a technique called Speech Level Singing (SLS) which has been an exceptionally popular technique taught to many of the famous pop and rock singers you hear today.
This vocal technique enables singers to develop a healthy, strong voice with great high notes without breaks or strain. Students learn how to sing from their chest voice to higher notes in their head voice by “mixing” into the upper register, rather than forcing the chest voice up, or disconnecting into a weak, breathy tone.